Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Taffy, the ADD Dog
Taffy had her annual check-up today, and she was pretty darn excited to go to work with me. She was so excited that she forgot to poop this morning, so I had no sample to bring in to have checked for parasites. It's a good thing that I work tomorrow, so it can be checked tomorrow. Anyways, once the doctor entered the room, she decided to have a little excited tinkle on the floor. I was hoping it wouldn't happen, and I thought I was safe after she said "hi" to 6 people before the doctor. Oh well, we're used to that at the clinic. She got her physical exam on the table, and all checked-out normal. She's even lost over 4 pounds since last year! She weighed in at 29.5 lbs, which is 4.2 lbs less than last January! Now she's only 2.5lbs overweight. I guess all that running around the backyard is helping her out. Luckily, she only got 2 shots this time, bordetella and lepto, and she didn't even flinch. She didn't care about her blood draws so much either, but I was told that she jumped off the countertop, aka about 4 feet up from the floor. She's kinda psycho that way. It was a good vet visit. No ear infections, no plaque/tartar on her teeth, and a decrease in weight. So looks like I have a healthy dog again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment