Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
Happy new year everyone! It's a time of new beginnings and new adventures. I have a few resolutions for the new year. I suppose I can't say that I will try to post more cuz that was my resolution for last year. This year, I first plan to work out more. I recently joined a new work-out club with lots to offer. I forgot how good it makes me feel to work-out, so I am going to aim to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. My other resolution for the year is to declutter my life. I came across a book last month at the library by Peter Walsh (the guy on TLC). It helped open my eyes to see that I have too much stuff that I don't use or don't need. The plan is to get rid of clothes that I never wear, books that I never read, and so on. I have already done the first step of decluttering and got rid of 2 boxes of clothes alone! Hopefully it continues working as it should so I can declutter my room and my life. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Happy new year everyone! I hope this year is better than the last, and wish you the best in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment