Sunday, August 17, 2008
Tommy James & the Shondells
I just got home from a free concert downtown. Yup, that's right. I just saw Tommy James and the Shondells in concert for free! It was awesome! The opening band was Judd, and they weren't half bad. The play a lot in the area at local bars. Anyways, Tommy James was awesome! Think sponsored the concert, and they were handing out blue battery-operated glowsticks. All throughout the concert, blue lights shown from everywhere. It was like a sea of blue candles. It was pretty sweet. Tommy came down to the audience too, but I wasn't quite close enough. But that's okay. I got to hear some awesome songs: Mony Mony, I Think We're Alone Now, Crimson and Clover, and Crystal Blue Persuasion. It was a sweet concert. Too bad it was the last one of the summer, for free concerts anyway. Hopefully next summer will be just as sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment