Thursday, August 7, 2008
And the Semester Comes to an End
My college career of classes has finally come to an end. It's so hard to believe that I don't have any more class! Once I take my last 2 finals, I will be done cept for the internship. And that's just work. So that means no more homework to worry about, no more midterms or finals to study for, no more discussion board postings. It's just a 3-month internship and a certification exam to worry about, and I can handle that after my 18 credit summer semester. It's hard to believe that it's finally coming to an end though. All my friends still have 2+ years left of college, and here I am ready to enter the real world. I'm excited to finally be done with classes, but it's still weird. I shouldn't be doing this for another 2 years, yet here I am. I must have done something right to be here already haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment