Friday, being the 4th of July, was spent working all morning and afternoon. I didn't really wanna work, but I did get holiday pay. So I guess that makes it a little better. That night, I watched the city's fireworks with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law. And of course, we lit a few off at our house afterwards. I got some pretty cool shots as well, which will be up here soon.
Saturday wasn't quite as eventful. I mostly just ran errands and did homework. So it wasn't too exciting.
Today, however, made up for it. Today was the kick-off for Concerts in the Park Summer 2008 Series. Kicking it off was Blue Oyster Cult. I only know a couple songs by them, but it was still a great concert. Best of all, it was free! People were handing out blue, orange, and silver beads throughout the concert too. Too bad I forgot to bring my own cowbell though :( And the concert almost got rained out, but the storm decided to be nice and stay south of us. So we got to chant "More Cowbell" all night long. Now it's time to catch up on missed sleep from the rest of the weekend. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment