So surprisingly, today's surgery lab actually went well too! I am kinda in shock since stupid girl showed up early BOTH days of lab this week. AND she was prepared with the necessary supplies! I think the doc talked to her and it is actually making a difference. THANK GOD. I don't know I could have gone the rest of the semester with the stupidity and carelessness. Although, I was a little out of it today when doing catheter. The dog would not stay still, so it was a challenge, but I got it in and taped up nicely. I'm so glad that the semester is over in 5 weeks. I can't wait until I'm done with this class!
After surgery, I headed to my weekly internship at the rehab center. I got to meet 2 new clients today, a cocker and a samoyed. The cocker was so cute! About 6 weeks ago, the poor guy got hit by a truck; freak accident. He is doing a lot better I've been told. The crazy thing is, he looks almost exactly like Bacon did when he was that young (2 1/2 years). If only Bacon was still that young, instead of 13 1/2. But no one can stay young forever. The other dog (the sammy) pulled a psoas (sp??) muscle so she gets laser therapy. It was the first time I've seen that done a well. It was a pretty exciting day there today, other than there was a break so I only saw stuff for about an hour and a half. Oh well, every little bit of experience helps.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment