Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines and Homeopathy

Happy Valentine's Day a day late! Yesterday was similar to Monday a week ago in the sense that my chem lab partner was still not in class. He's been missing now for a week and a half, so I'm kinda worried about him. My chem teacher even asked me in lab yesterday if I've heard from him at all, which I haven't. None of my classmates have heard from him either. I'm starting to think worst case scenario that something happened to him. I'll try sending him one more email and see if I get a response. On a different note, I at least got to work with better people in lab yesterday. I got to work with the 2 girls I was talking bout before, so we got everything done, including the lab report. It was fun too, but I still miss my previous lab partner. Hopefully he'll resurface soon. After class, I came home to make dinner for my parents. We had valentine pasta with alfredo sauce, pineapple meatballs, and garlic bread. My mom also made cherry cheesecake drinks, which tasted really yummy. Yay for heart day!

Tonight's speaker for my holistic health class talked about homeopathy. It was really interesting. She was a lot better than the chiropractor from last week. She was a lot more animated too and shared a lot of stories about previous clients. I am going to go look up one of the books she had at the library, or maybe I'll just go buy it from Barnes 'n Nobles. She also said that you can buy a remedy kit from a local store, so I might go check that out too. I just might become a homeopath, or at least practice the art of homeopathy for my own well being.

No comments: