It's been another busy, but not very exciting, week. This past Sunday was Easter. A few years ago, my family decided that we were tired of cooking a big meal for Easter. Now, we all go out to eat for Chinese food. It might not be very Easter-like, but it's really yummy food! Since my grandparents moved in to a senior living center, we went back to their apartment for dessert: lemon angel food cake and coconut cake. Both were amazing!
School was about equally exciting. On Tuesday, we played jeopardy in my bio class. The teacher divided us into 8 teams, and each team took a turn answering a question on the board. My team took first place! Not only did we earn the most points from jeopardy, but we also each earned 5 extra credit points :) Wednesday there wasn't any school. Apparently colleges have teacher work-shop days. Who knew? Yesterday (Thursday) was my bio test and no speech class. I told you it was exciting.
Today, or I should say tonight, actually was kinda exciting. I went to my first rodeo. My dad's work was sponsoring the rodeo that's in town for the weekend, and he got free tickets for the whole family to go. I don't know if I would have spent $15 to go to it, but it was kinda fun since I went for free. Although, it got boring after the first 1 hour, the intermission shows were entertaining. Mostly it was a lot of guys riding bulls and getting knocked off. There were a couple clowns dancing around and teasing the bulls. One clown put on a dance show for one intermission. The other intermission consisted of lil kids riding sheep instead of bulls. It was fun, aside from all the dust.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment